⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• HeatherBRR
    HeatherBRR Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 1194 and thought I was crazy as I also only had 12 moves.   I always check with Suzy on tough calls and now I know why.   I am in the test group.   There is no way this can be completed in 12 moves.    I obviously can't continue playing.   It was fun while it lasted.    Gonna stop driving myself bonkers now.... will move on to other games.  This truly is Mission Impossible.     Thanks for your help.    PS ... How do I get out of the test group and why did they not tell me I was in it?   Oh..  probably in the fine print?    

I wonder if King is even reading these and will take action? If you guys get help or changes let me know. I want to continue playing but it is just not possible. We will wait and see how long or IF any changes are actually made.
  • Cindy_Corhn
    Cindy_Corhn Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1332 - everyone else seems to have 40 moves, I have 12.  /sigh  I will be sitting here a long time, like years, because I won't keep trying a level that is not do-able.

• Nanette_Fasco
    Nanette_Fasco Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey how about some form of pay for being a part of the test group? That would be nice.Even if it is within the game that you pay us like added boosters.

• Komal_Hussain
    Komal_Hussain Posts: 1 Newbie

Come on King you NEED to fix this issue, otherwise everyone's going to hit the 'uninstall' button for this game, why you being so unfair for? This isn't no clean game to play anymore we've all been robbed of our moves! Fix it now or risk losing everyone who 'used' to love playing this game, there is just no fun in it anymore, come on King you can do better than this! 

• Jenn_Klinsky
    Jenn_Klinsky Posts: 0 Newbie

One of the levels, maybe 511, has been reduced to just 12 moves, but it has bombs... That are times to explode in 19 moves. Oh yeah, that really makes sense there. SMH

• Nanette_Fasco
    Nanette_Fasco Posts: 8 Level 2

For those struggling on one level. Go back and find old levels to play. You can earn boosters that way. I have done this and finally broke a level with only 12 moves.

• Joyprivi
    Joyprivi Posts: 7 Level 2

I guess you finally got me to quit . You lowered the moves probably thinking we will pay for lives, u will NEVER pay for anything, I tried to get s gold bar paid $2.99 and never got anything.

• kata
    kata Posts: 4 Newbie

Dear all , level i beat level 845 with only 12 moves i dont know how . 

Now i passed level 865 with only 22 moves the original was 40 . It's really unfair . 

Reduce the nr of moves just to make people spent money on buster as i read in a coment below . 

I never spent money on games and not planning to do that ever ! if i cant beat it im going to stop playing. Bham !

• Matthew_Klein
    Matthew_Klein Posts: 13 Level 2

Can someone from King tell us when they think this will be fixed?

I've been playing for 7 years and haven't paid a dime.
  • Joyprivi
    Joyprivi Posts: 7 Level 2

We need to get together so we can get our lives back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?