⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• Nanette_Fasco
    Nanette_Fasco Posts: 8 Level 2

Danielle:

Is Candy Crush Saga the only game you play? If you chose to play other games as well, it might help you. 

But, I am a test subject, too. I haven been in the 1000’s yet. I am back in the 700’s. 

Okay, here is what you do. Don’t be hard on yourself or King. I don’t know why they are picking test subjects, but they are.

What I do is to place an I don’t really care if I win or lose and pass a level. That is number one.

Number two, watch Suzy Fullers Videos. They really do help.

Number three use boosters and make as many specials as you can.

• melissa-26
    melissa-26 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

unless everyone now still has very limited moves, nothing has changed. Was it a "test group" to see how many users would make purchases? Was it a success, King?
  • Krushed
    Krushed Posts: 1 Newbie

You redesign these levels to make levels almost impossible to complete. Are you crazy!? Have you ever tested those levels in different version before randomly release to everyone? You are completely ruining the game and I am totally disappointed your hard working like this. Please revert them ALL as soon as possible!

Something has happened with King. I’ve noticed a lot of changes within the game. I’m playong until I finish my boosters and finding something else. To get to level 3798 and feeling like they’re making it harder so I spend money is unacceptable. Has anyone noticed that you only get 10 gold bars at that $2.79 (cdn)?! Not cool King!!!!
  • There
    There Posts: 0 Newbie

Why is there only 13 moves for me at the start of the level while others have 30?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi There,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• Elena_4_2
    Elena_4_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018

This is how bad their people are. Level 1194 was adjusted down to 12 moves (from 25) yet the bombs that start in the game explode in 19 moves. Kinda pointless bombs if you removed the amount of moves it takes to set them off. Hahaha, get it together and quit being so greedy.

I'm currently stuck on exactly the same level (1194) and agree with you and with previous speakers: it's both ridiculous and dishonest. And unwise for the company if they really mean to keep these novations, though to me it looks like some kind of experiment. Probably they're doing a research on how many players will leave the game if the playing conditions become too tough. My first reaction was disbelief: what? 12 moves for 71 boxes? There must be something wrong with my game! But now I've been shown quite clearly that the company is determined to get rid of players. So sad.
  • Joyprivi
    Joyprivi Posts: 7 Level 2

You obviously are not going to change this test group. You don’t even have the integrity to respond to any of these questions. I am tired of being frustrated it is suppose to be agame. Enjoyable. It isn’t anymore. I am from ballet going to quit. 

• Kylie_Robertson
    Kylie_Robertson Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

This is a ridiculous response thst makes me want to uninstall the game. I'm on level 3791 and there are fewer available moves than there are moves on the locked bombs. This is clearly an error, not improved game play. Clearly I've been playing a while but just as I've done with all your other games, I'll just stop playing when the frustration overtakes any enjoyment. Telling your customers you don't bother testing your code tells me all I need to know.
  • Sheryl_Green_2
    Sheryl_Green_2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone,

If it’s all fixed and no more issues then why am I still only getting 12 moves on level 552?? Even the bombs have longer time than me!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?