⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3000 disappointment

Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

I finally reached and passed level 3000. I was very excited to get to it hoping for something really special to happen like some fancy boosts for free or some fanfare but there was not much really. I did enjoy the game at 3000 though, it was a lot of fun. 

I know you work hard to give us these games that are fun and clever and you get a lot of complaints and I’m sorry to add to the complaints list but I really do think there should be something special for these big milestones. 

Thank you  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Jeanne.jo, I agree with you!  I think a lot of players were disappointed when they reached 3000 because we all got something for level 2000.  But level 4000 will be coming up in the near future so as it gets closer perhaps you and your friends can post messages here asking if there will be something for 4000.

• Angie_SoMd
    Angie_SoMd Posts: 5 Level 2

I had actually heard from a CC guru that you get a big reward at 3000 but I got nothing either. It wss like any other level. I was so disappointed. C'mon King, ya gotta reward that milestone! Every 1k levels. Make it a thing!

• Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

Does king actually read these post?  It’s still not too late to reward us for reaching level 3000. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?