Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga k eeps crashing in the middle of the game. I keep losing lives because of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peggy, something is definitely going on with this game. Windows 10 has the same crashing problem and so far nothing has worked to fix it.
Hi Elsa,
i can play for awhile but once in a while it still goes off.
Hi Peggy, are you still having this issue? I haven't seen anyone else posting on this yet but I will keep my eye open during the weekend to see if perhaps this is a new glitch starting.