Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone noticed that some of the bonus special candies overlap? As in replacing each other. This week it's Magic Dash...I had plenty of room on the board at the start of the game and a bonus color bomb replaced one that was already the board!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Xadora, thanks for the update. I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this. It might be a new glitch starting.
Hiya Elsa! To be specific this happened with Space Dash using the best ship. As bonus candies were being placed on the board one color bomb replaced another. With no available spaces then maybe but I had plenty of space!
Hi Xadora, I haven't noticed that yet. But I have an iPhone so maybe it's just on Android. Let's see if anyone else sees this message and answers.