Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Impossible to pass candy crush level 3714. Pls fix it immediately
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ang LY,
There was indeed an issue with the level and we are sorry about it. It's now been fixed (you probably have noticed). Thanks for posting here. That's by informing us about issues that we can react and fix problems quickly. However, please next time, tell us a little more on the issue so we can understand what is going on
Thanks and happy crushing!
Mia
Hi Ang LY, I am going to elevate this to the studio on Monday. I assume that you are referring to the fruit not dropping because I have seen a few messages here regarding that.