Level 3533 Candy Crush

Options
Carol_Waldron-2
Carol_Waldron-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

What about level 3533 is “easy?!!” This should be considered a super hard level! Impossible to defeat! There have been super hard levels in the past that I’ve passed in one try. I’m not getting the thought process on this one.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Carol, are you still trying to clear this level?  How many moves are you seeing the videos vs the number of moves that you see in your game?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Carol,

I find this level very challenging as well, but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush level 3533 and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves! I've actually found that one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLzxBya5Dc

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

Good luck and let me know how that goes for you! Happy crushing :)

Mia

• madcatsazz
    madcatsazz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing candy crush literally for years and have never felt compelled to log onto the King community before however level 3533 really is a terrible level. I can tolerate hard levels or super hard levels and ones that you get stuck on for days. This one though carries several factors that literally suck the fun out of it.
    1) there are only 8 moves before the bombs burst so you whip through all 5 lives almost instantly 
    2) it is impossible to set up the board in 8 moves to capture bombs that are spread out AND have to be released before they can be matched. 
    3) you cannot access any of the stripes with lining up special candies which you’re already desperately making to catch the bombs

it is my least favourite level for a long time. I have been crushing candy forever and use it most days at some point. Now I find myself asking why bother because it won’t be worth waiting for all the useless pop ups to load just for 40 seconds of game play. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?