Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
where do I find the video help? I have no idea what to do with level 3686 and help would be assume!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bethune, all you have to do usually is go to Google and do a search for that particular level. I just did it for you so check the videos here: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=aXiVW_ikDqSMggfM-Z3gAw&q=candy+crush+saga+3686&btnK=Google+Search&oq=candy+crush+saga+3686&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1367.4274..4553...0.0..0.114.1571.20j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j35i39j0i67j0i131j0i131i67j0i22i30.qCYtpBA3NXk
Always make sure that you type in the game name first and then the level number.