Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey I just want to delete my Facebook INformation or profile from the app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sanu, I'm not sure exactly what you want to do. If you are playing the game through Facebook on a mobile device you do have the option of logging out but I don't think your Facebook information can be erased from the game. If I find out anything on this during my Google searching I will write back here with more information.