Candy Crush level 3798

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Candy Crush level 3798, Anybody else having a problem with getting both of the cherries out? I was able to get 1 out but the other was in the dead zone....no way to get it to fall through. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,747 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Debbie, you are the first player reporting this here.  I had to use so many boosters for this new episode and I also used a lot of hand switches so I might have used the hands to move it out of the dead zone.  A lot of players have cleared it and probably did it the same way that I did.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Debbie, you are the first player reporting this here.  I had to use so many boosters for this new episode and I also used a lot of hand switches so I might have used the hands to move it out of the dead zone.  A lot of players have cleared it and probably did it the same way that I did.

• SheriBoo
    SheriBoo Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

No hand switches wont work with this, it doesnt allow you to do that.

• Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I just did it! You have to get a liquorice to fall just above the cherry, and then the cherry will move up and you can change it with a yellow. Need to clear the keys to get the liquorice.

• _Elsa_
    Options

That is totally awesome Alan!

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I get the same thing, have you done it yet? I tried several times
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I just did it! You have to get a liquorice to fall just above the cherry, and then the cherry will move up and you can change it with a yellow. Need to clear the keys to get the liquorice.

It's easy when you know how. You are right just swap the yellow one with the cherry. Thank you very much Alan for your help. I did it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?