Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush level 3798, Anybody else having a problem with getting both of the cherries out? I was able to get 1 out but the other was in the dead zone....no way to get it to fall through.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie, you are the first player reporting this here. I had to use so many boosters for this new episode and I also used a lot of hand switches so I might have used the hands to move it out of the dead zone. A lot of players have cleared it and probably did it the same way that I did.
I just did it! You have to get a liquorice to fall just above the cherry, and then the cherry will move up and you can change it with a yellow. Need to clear the keys to get the liquorice.
That is totally awesome Alan!
No hand switches wont work with this, it doesnt allow you to do that.