Candy Crush

Options
Gayle_Clark
Gayle_Clark Posts: 8 Level 2

Why do I not get Candy pets at all and others are getting?? I dont get the Garden either.  Please tell me how to remedy.  I have asked repeatedly.  HOW DO I GET SOME RESPONSE??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Gayle, I am here to give you a response!  I'm not sure that you will like my answer but I'll try.  First of all all the challenges have glitches at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve them.  They might have taken those off your game as they try to find a fix for them.  Also sometimes it's in a testing phase either from the beginning when it first starts or after a glitch and they need to test if it's working so that could be why you aren't getting Didi and Rami at this time.  The Garden comes and goes.  I think it might only be up one day and then it's gone again.  Same thing that it might still be in a testing phase.

• Gayle_Clark
    Gayle_Clark Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I like any answer better than none thank you !! I hate being on the same level for days and using all my lives repeatedly onb one that you need boosters to pass! takes away the fun of the game.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes and I agree with you Gayle 100%.  As a player I am not enjoying the game anymore and I have to keep asking myself why I keep going back to play it.  I want the old days back when the game worked, was difficult, but it worked and there were none of these glitches.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?