Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this has been going on for 6 weeks. Every Wednesday I am moved to the last level without playing. Last week I was told it was being reported to admin immediately but it's still happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi eicon2000, I did forward your message to a King Admin but they are very short-staffed this week. I will forward it again. I haven't heard of this happening before so I'm not sure what the answer is. Are you sowing stars on each of those levels like you had already done it?
Thanks for uploading the print screens. I will forward your message to a King Admin and perhaps they can get an answer and fix for you.