⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

STILL being skipped to last level

Options
eicon2000
eicon2000 Posts: 21 Level 2

this has been going on for 6  weeks. Every Wednesday I am moved to the last level without playing. Last week I was told it was being reported to admin immediately but it's still happening

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi eicon2000, I did forward your message to a King Admin but they are very short-staffed this week.  I will forward it again.  I haven't heard of this happening before so I'm not sure what the answer is.  Are you sowing stars on each of those levels like you had already done it?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for uploading the print screens.  I will forward your message to a King Admin and perhaps they can get an answer and fix for you.

• eicon2000
    eicon2000 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Hi eicon2000, I did forward your message to a King Admin but they are very short-staffed this week.  I will forward it again.  I haven't heard of this happening before so I'm not sure what the answer is.  Are you sowing stars on each of those levels like you had already done it?

Yes . All levels are showing three stars. Only on my iPad now. My phone is now showing me at an earlier level. If I complete any on the iPad, the phone shows it as completed, but any levels between remain blank. I'll post another screen shot from each to demonstrate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?