Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A person named Gilles has over 2800 color bombs while all of the rest of us have 300 - 400. How did he get that many?
apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=1&fb_bmpos=_1
https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=1&fb_bmpos=_1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Denise, very easy because I can get that high too. It depends what level you play and were you are at in the same. I was told to try 3309 because you can get a lot of them in this level. Once you get going on it once you clear the level the game continues dropping more and more of these. I think once I was able to collect around 500 in one try.