Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When they will be fixed and appear in our game because without boosters I can't play such game less moves and super hard/hard games. I am playing 3717 since last two days but still no sucess
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Farzana, I forgot that it's Monday. I have to go to work now but I will check it when I get there. Last week he came in late so maybe today is the same thing.
I haven't seen Rami this Monday means today
Hi Farzana, it's great hearing from you again! I think they might be testing them out at the moment because some have seen it this week while others haven't. I was able to get Didi on Monday and noticed that a change was made in the time that you have to wait to continue the challenge. It was now at 15 minutes for each one. Now I may not get it tomorrow and you might get it. I think they are still testing different things. I would think that tomorrow should be Rami because Didi was this week.