Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
cant get on cc. cc page says its loading but never loads,why wont it load ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Connie, I think there is a connection issue this weekend because I have seen a few players mentioning this. I am elevating it to a King Admin who will turn it over to the studio tomorrow. Can you please tell me more about this. Is it just that the game won't open on Windows 10? Or is it a connection issue with Facebook (reported this weekend).