Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed hard level 1728 and never got moved over the bridge to 1729. It took me days and I want my win recognize. Thank You!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathleen, please follow the steps on this link to see if it helps you: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
No, I am still on 1728 I want this hard level recognized No booster help will do anything to pass this. Why can't you fix it and put me where I belong? This is complete cheating and I want it fixed! I am playing on a Laptop.
Hi Kathleen, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? Do you clear out the history daily? When you open the game today can you please let me know if it moved on?