Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having the Rada bonuses just on the phone does not work for me,,,i play on my pc,,,this game is no fun without the bonuses to help you get through. If it can be fixed for the phone why not the pc??!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pat, I assume that you are referring to the Rami challenge? I have the same thing. I play new levels on my computer and the challenges are on the mobile devices.