Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Portals recently started missing from levels. They show up and then disappear again. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Margaret. Did you ever receive help from the developers? I have been experiencing this same exact problem! I have contacted King three times with no success. I didn't even realize there was a problem. I just thought perhaps mobile apps were different than the computer version until I came upon a level where it was impossible to complete it since there was no portal to enter the fruit! The conveyor belt just keeps looping with no portal to enter! I wasted so much $$ on boosters.
Maybe it's just a scam.
Hi Margaret, thanks for posting the print screens and thanks for letting me know that you moved past that level. I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else has issues with this on their mobile device.
Hi MargaretB, can you please do a print screen and upload it here so that we can get a better idea of what portals you are talking about?