Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has King raised booster prices by 50%. This is especially upsetting since lower level players are still paying the old prices. I am at level 3755 but am seriously thinking of deleting the game from all devices due to outrageous price increase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am also done with the game. Raised the prices on coins and lowered the piggy bank from 60 to 30. They've already gotten too much of my money and not getting anymore. As soon as my coins and boosters are gone I'm deleting the game on all devices.
Hi BasketWeaver, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their questions so I don't know why the prices were raised. Are you referring to the piggy bank which went from getting 60 gold bars down to 30? Players were randomly chosen to test out this new price so if no one purchases it then the test will fail and they will have to make some changes.