Wheel spin

Options
Corinne-3
Corinne-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

We could spin over and over for 7 coins. Now only once and then lots of coins to spin again. Very unfair.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Corinne, I am totally not sure what you are talking about.  Can you please give me more details?  Is it the daily wheel?

• Dawn_Adams
    Dawn_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Elsa, if you have lost a game and want to keep playing, you can use 7 coins to spin the wheel to get additional moves. Let’s say I win 5 additional moves.  If I lose again after using the additional 5 spins, the game either ends or allows me to “buy” more moves for a very high coin level.

I used to be able to keep applying 7 more coins to spin again and again until I land on the 5 or 15 additional moves and continue playing.  

This is a very costly change and took me by surprise. The greediness of the company is very apparent in this type of change in ADDITION to raising the rates of the cost for coins. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dawn, so what you were doing is this - you used up all the moves but instead of quitting the level you bought the extra moves correct?  I think I remember doing this and sometimes I would win 5 extra or 15 extra moves.  So what you did was keep trying again by adding 7 more gold bars over and over until you got the 5 or 15 extra moves correct?  And now it's asking you to pay more each time you want to buy extra moves right?  I don't understand the reasoning behind that.  There have been a lot of changes lately and there are a lot of very upset and angry players posting here in the community.  I don't know how long you have been playing the game but I remember playing it before this company bought it and the game was so different then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?