Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After my Phone felt out because he was empty I lost all my 3x 60 boosters and all of the saved lives from friends! I had also collected some hands and lollypops.
I hope some you can give it back to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Duh! My fault why it's not working! There is a comma after device. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
Hi!
Ok, thank you for the answer. That is sad then I have to collectie everything again. The link you sent is not working unfortunately.
Hi Cheyennevdb, Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device,