⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3755

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 313 Level 3
edited October 2022 in Support

Another level that CC made twice as hard as before and for what reason?  That is why there are no videos to show how to complete this level with less moves and harder jellies to clear.  Many of us have talked about this before; but it has not helped.  CC just leave levels alone until they have been opened to all and not just a select few.  I would love a chance to complete a level before it has been changed.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi paralady99, hopefully some King Admins see your message and respond to it.  I totally understand your frustration with these changes. 

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

The new 3755 is awful. You can tell when it’s been made harder by how soon it starts offering extra moves after several failures. Usually once you hit 30 extra moves available it lets you win.

I totally refuse to pay for any boosters. Decreasing the number of moves is just a cheapskate way of making it harder.

Ive been on it over three weeks now. I don’t buy boosters, mainly because I can see the next game after is also classed as hard. Then you check and see the videos that have completed it had more moves. I’m at the point now where I may pick up my phone and have a go, but I may not bother for a while.

Happens such a lot now. Levels were 28 moves, people succeed and it gets reduced to 17, or less. Occasionally they tweak it again up to 19. But it just angers players

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,034 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback ,will pass this to the game team . level 3755 with 20 moves .

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2018 . Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?