Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3 times every week the treat calendar open up and then quickly goes away and I lose the treat. It is really frustrating on day 7. Why give us a perk and then not have it work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Peggy, no one else has reported this yet but I will keep my eyes open to see if anyone else mentions this. It really could be a brand new glitch starting!
No they don't go to my accumulated boosters I check each time. I lose on an average of 2 each week and it is really frustrating when it is day 7.
Hi Peggy, are you sure that you lost the treat and it didn't go into your accumulated boosters? No one has reported this yet but it could be a new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this.