Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can only send lives to one person on my list
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi weyswange, you are fortunate that you are able to send lives because most of us cannot send or receive lives. There is a glitch that has been going on for quite a while and it's not just King games. I play non-King games and I can't do the lives on those games either. It's a Facebook glitch and we are all waiting for a fix.