Buddy challenge

Options
Julie_Martin
Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2

Okay so I complete the buddy challenge and get my booster but when the time is up it tells me I did not succeed so I never get more that 1 win recorded in a row.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Julie, both of you have to play the challenge in order for you to get the rewards.  There is also a huge glitch with this challenge going on and that could be another reason why you aren't seeing it working properly.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Julie, both of you have to play the challenge in order for you to get the rewards.  There is also a huge glitch with this challenge going on and that could be another reason why you aren't seeing it working properly.

• Julie_Martin
    Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

It shows both of us with ticks and I get the bonus. Does that mean we have both played it or just that I have completed and then transferred over to my buddy and they did not acutally complete it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?