Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Okay so I complete the buddy challenge and get my booster but when the time is up it tells me I did not succeed so I never get more that 1 win recorded in a row.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie, both of you have to play the challenge in order for you to get the rewards. There is also a huge glitch with this challenge going on and that could be another reason why you aren't seeing it working properly.