Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why give us gold bricks if you just take them away. If you can't get it right them just leave the gold bricks out completely. It is a waist of a perk from you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well if you are talking about the boosters disappearing for no reason, yes there were a couple of members that wrote about it. This is what I can do for you. I will elevate this to a King Admin and I will see if he can write you about this.
I have read that others have the same problem
Peggy, King is not taking them away and I am just trying to see if there is a pattern going on with the game. I will see if anyone else reports this as a glitch. Maybe it's the beginning of a glitch.
The gold bars were rewarded. Yesterday I had 7 and today I had 1 why do you award them if you just take them away.
Hi Peggy, are you referring to the gold bars? Are they disappearing for you? Were they rewarded to you or purchased?