Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Message comes up as.... End of the Episode, thanks for playing candy crush. Then I have a pink box saying collect it
collect whAt????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi saraheransom, here are some steps to help you do a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
I don’t know how to upload the screen shot here but it literally says... “End of the Episode Thanks for Playing Candy Crush Collect It” and has a white wheel that just spins.
Hi Elizabeth, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/