⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush 3832

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

CC level 3832 needs, attention pronto.  No one will be advancing until this is fixed.  Would the developer please explain the strategy and how to complete this level.  Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Debbie, there is nothing wrong with the level.  You have to play on the right side.  The cherry has to go up and out.  Make sure that you don't clear the waffles and/or any candy below the cherry because it needs those in order to move the cherry up.

• AnnaErrington
    AnnaErrington Posts: 25 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2018

Even bombs can be allowed to go on the left conveyer to "fill the space" and let the cherry go up but caution:  count the moves it would take for the cherry to reach the top and make sure the bombs have a high enough count down so they don't explode before the cherry gets there.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

the best advice I saw was don't make any matches under the portals.  I used a hammer early on to smash a licorice cage and then just made easy 3 candy matches in the non-portal columns.  other boosters are a no-no

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Isn't it weird that the studio did this?  It's the first time that a candy had to go up close to the top to drop out of the game.

• Erik_B
    Erik_B Posts: 6 Level 2

This level is a big shame: despite the advices it is impossible to play this level 3832. I quit with Candy Crush. Developers dramtically failed in keeping pleasurevin this game. 

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4

Hi Debbie, there is nothing wrong with the level.  You have to play on the right side.  The cherry has to go up and out.  Make sure that you don't clear the waffles and/or any candy below the cherry because it needs those in order to move the cherry up.

Tried working on the right as you suggested but with the colour bombs on the left below the cherry it seems impossible to move up the conveyor.
  • JJ_world
    JJ_world Posts: 3 Newbie

This level is ridiculous. The bombs explode after 3 moves. Before on the videos it's more

• Lisa_McConville
    Lisa_McConville Posts: 1 Newbie

I’d been stuck on this level for ages,followed the advice to only make matches on the right side of the board,avoiding making a move under the portal.completely ignore the left hand side of the board that has the locked candies.   And I completed it within 2 tries.

• grace123
    grace123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This level SUCKS. It will cost a lot of $ so you can buy "extra moves" to win it. Candy crush did a horrible job creating it. It's bad enough that I'm uninstalling candy crush. 
  • NJPegi
    NJPegi Posts: 5 Level 2
    I've been playing Candy Crush forever and this may be the end . This level is insane - only 14 moves and the bombs explode too quickly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?