Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played candy crush on facebook for a couple of years via chrome. Now it loads so far and stops. I can load it using firefox. Any ideas what's up with chrome please? I have tried control f5.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi H Webb, this is what Queen Mia wrote about this: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue
Guess I will have to stick to Firefox, which is OK. Chrome has not got it as a blocked site and I have checked it allows cookies so I don't know what to try from there.