⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Level 3775 Scoring

Options
Andrew_Endymion
Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2

I have played level 3775 about 20 times and have never scored more than the minimum needed to progress. I've looked at every demo on YouTube and none of *them* score more than the minimum needed to progress. In fact, I have yet to get or see anyone else actually get the minimum; instead, the game just bumps you up to the minimum.

King has shills in here assuring us the company absolutely, without a doubt, totally tests the levels before releasing them. Well then, if that's the case, what explains releasing a level with the scoring so completely out of whack? Why off the "challenge" of getting three stars when that is, in fact, impossible?

Nor is this the only level suffering from the scoring issue.

Yet no amount of complaining seems to do any good. The only reasonable conclusion is that King has zero respect for its users beyond their potential as profit engines.  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Andrew, thank you for expressing your thoughts here on King Care.  Since I am only a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues I can only tell you that the Admins will see this and might be able to pass it along to the studio.

• Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Hi Andrew, thank you for expressing your thoughts here on King Care.  Since I am only a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues I can only tell you that the Admins will see this and might be able to pass it along to the studio.

I appreciate that you're trying to help people, but your advice/input is simply unrealistic. I've posted numerous issues like this on here and you are the only one who ever responds, yet you aren't even officially affiliated with King.And this is King's CUSTOMER CARE portal!If they cared even nominally about their users' experiences, they'd have at least one full-time staffer devoted to handling user complaints. That tells me all I really need to know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?