⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy Bank went from 60 to 30 Gold Bars

Options
JamieH
JamieH Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi. I am level 3720. I used to purchase the piggy bank every time it was full but noticed that now it says it's full when there are only 30 gold bars in there. Can you change it back?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi JamieH, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have been seeing a lot of complaints posted here regarding the change of the gold bars in the piggy bank from 60 down to 30.  There is a test going on at the moment and players were randomly chosen to test out the number of gold bars being issued.  If no one purchases this then the test should fail.

• Sue_Malone
    Sue_Malone Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too have refused to buy the piggy bank at only 30. I purchased regularly when it was 60. You haven't lost me yet but you aren't getting my money either until this changes

• Moiz1971
    Moiz1971 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My Piggy bank just changed yesterday from 60 gold bars as full to 30 gold bars as full. I am leaving it if it does not go back to 60 gold bars

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Moiz1971 Hi and welcome, There are 2 versions of the piggy bank and these are randomly selected. So just depends on which group you are in for which piggy bank you get. This does change from time to time and hopefully you may change back in the future

Thank you

• DeenaRene
    DeenaRene Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Tell you what....I'm currently on level 3424. I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY FURTHER PURCHASES ON THIS GAME UNTIL IT IS CHANGED BACK TO 60. All you need do is look at how much I've spent in the past to realize how much money you will be losing. This is nothing more than good old fashioned greed. I can't believe Candy Crush needs to further bilk its players for money.

• Moiz1971
    Options

Hi DeenaSimilar to you I too am at level 3009 and have also spent a lot during the past year. And I AM WITH YOU. I TOO WILL NOT EITHER PLAY THE GAME OR MAKE ANY FURTHER PURCHASES UNTIL THEY CHANGE IT BACK TO 60. They are becoming extremely greedy.

• mimi530401
    mimi530401 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm level 9411 and can't tell you how much money I've spent on this game. This is the second time the piggy bank has been cut in half for the same cost. And you took away the choice to pay full price or spin for 7 coins to play on. Stop being so greedy or your going to lose a lot of faithful players.

• Moiz1971
    Options

Agreed. I am no longer going to buy anything unless they give me back the full 60 gold bars. Period!!

• rachellehahn
    rachellehahn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I used to buy the piggy bank every single time it got to 60 I never will buy it at 30. I've seen them do this in the past. I think they prob loose money. I'm not buying it if it's only at 30.

• Moiz1971
    Options

Hi Rachellehahn,

It seems the only way that we can get their attention is to keep posting and highlighting their greed and to make sure that we dont buy 30 gold for the same price.. I have stopped buying the gold and they have already lost me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?