Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
sometimes my moves are encircle by either a gold,silver or bronze ring. On the board 3 candies wrapped in these bow appear. They then turn into stripes or wrapped candies. What do they appear. How do I get them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here is the scoop guys! It's a new thing that was added to the game and they will pop up randomly. I haven't seen it in my game yet. Here are the exact words from a King Admin and I quote:
" The Party Candies are coming to Candy Crush. Now you will find ribbons in some candies (beginning with bronze, moving to silver and finishing in gold). The theme is around a party celebration! Finding all wrapped gifts on the board and finishing the level will allow you to keep those boosters.
It begins with a bronze bow as part of the puzzle. Once the player removes the bow the bronze mode gets activated and from then on is a matter of removing the pieces that have a bronze ribbon to it. At a point, you activate silver mode (which is the reward you get from the bronze mode).
In silver mode, you can get three rewards that you can use immediately on the board + access to the gold mode.
The gold mode will give you a party booster that you can use on that board (you cannot save it for later)."
I've searched everything I could think of to find out what these are! Nothing! So, I ,as well, have this question too!
This has been driving me crazy for a few days now I haven’t been able to find any answers.
I wonder the same. I want to be able to generate the ribbons bexause now I only get them randomly