⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am now getting gold,silver or bronze ribbons

Options
Leslie_Linkie
Leslie_Linkie Posts: 31 Level 2

sometimes my moves are encircle by either a gold,silver or bronze ring. On the board 3 candies wrapped in these bow appear. They then turn into stripes or wrapped candies. What do they appear. How do I get them. 

Answers

• 0Giantpanda0
    0Giantpanda0 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wonder the same. I want to be able to generate the ribbons bexause now I only get them randomly 

• Louise_Stewart
    Louise_Stewart Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This has been driving me crazy for a few days now I haven’t been able to find any answers. 

• K.barrow20
    K.barrow20 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've searched everything I could think of to find out what these are! Nothing! So, I ,as well, have this question too! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Here is the scoop guys!  It's a new thing that was added to the game and they will pop up randomly.  I haven't seen it in my game yet.  Here are the exact words from a King Admin and I quote:

" The Party Candies are coming to Candy Crush. Now you will find ribbons in some candies (beginning with bronze, moving to silver and finishing in gold). The theme is around a party celebration! Finding all wrapped gifts on the board and finishing the level will allow you to keep those boosters.

It begins with a bronze bow as part of the puzzle. Once the player removes the bow the bronze mode gets activated and from then on is a matter of removing the pieces that have a bronze ribbon to it. At a point, you activate silver mode (which is the reward you get from the bronze mode).

In silver mode, you can get three rewards that you can use immediately on the board + access to the gold mode.

The gold mode will give you a party booster that you can use on that board (you cannot save it for later)."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?