Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you plz tell me why my piggy bank disappeared. I also don't earn any gold to put in bank for completing levels. It's been like this since I was in hospital when I was using their WiFi. Now I'm home it is still like this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sara, there are a lot of glitches at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve these. I don't know which glitch takes priority of others.