⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank change

Options
Pat-3
Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2

I am extremely annoyed to see that the piggy bank has changed from 60 to 30 gold bars without notice. I have purchased previously but will never again. What’s the point! It’s just another way to gouge your frequent players.  Another thing when you get the 1hour or 2 hour bonus, give the players unlimited lives for that time period.  Ridiculous to give 2 hours with five lives 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Pat this is already a known issue. Please be patient while King looks into it. I will add your post. Thank you.

• katlawsam
    katlawsam Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I spend a lot of money on CC. And again you have decreased the piggy bank from 60 to 30 for the same amount of money. Give us a break, huh? We are highly disappointed in this change! Please go back to 60 if not MORE!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Pat-3 and @katlawsam - unfortunately this is a change the studio has made and they also did this in the past and there was such an outcry from the players that they changed it back again to 60 bars.  As @Laura_Grosvenor has mentioned above - the players displeasure with this change has been brought to the attention of the game Community Manager who has passed it back to the studio.  We will all have to hope that the studio decides to change it back to 60 gold bars once again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?