Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get passed level 552 in candy crush, it's impossible to make 3 candy coloured bombs in 12 moves I've been stuck for over a week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are other threads here "answered" by King on the same exact subject. I'm ready to throw this app out and find another game that is more satisfying and less FRUSTRATING.
I'm in the same predicament. Frustrating.
It’s ridiculous!!! Almost ready to quit this game now... impossible in 12 moves! Lots of complaints re this and no action appears to be being taken!! Disappointed
Same! When I googled it to watch a video it says and shows 30 moves. I have NO idea why it would only let us have 12 moves.. maybe a way to get people to spend $$
I have. The same problem tried different board still can't beat the level and I am very frustrated