Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi, I had a party booster and was almost finished with a level and somehow it got touched and didn’t give me an option to exit out of the booster before it went off. Please help me get it back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hilary, I hear you and I also empathize with what you are going through. A lot of players are just not happy with the game because so much has changed.
No it doesn’t give you a chance to confirm it just got numbed and went off. It isn’t like the lollipops or hands. It is the party hat one.I am so frustrated overall with candy crush lately and the whole 12-15 moves and no help. Guess it is time to delete and move on! Thanks
Hi Hilary, unfortunately King cannot reimburse you for a booster that you didn't want to use. You should have been able to tap the booster again so that you didn't use it. I have tried it a couple of times with the lollipop and when I clicked back on it I couldn't use it.