Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else having issues with this? It just started this evening. Is this part of the glitch that was posted about earlier?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Matthew, I got a lot of complaints here on the Space Dash. I will be reporting these to a King Admin tomorrow morning and she should be able to look into this further. I know that @Xarly wrote that they restarted the Space Dash again in his message https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/update-space-dash-will-be-restarted but I am thinking that this glitch still exists. I will make sure to add your message to the list that I will be reporting tomorrow.
Still happening. They took away Mort's Helmet it looks like.
Hi Matthew, is this still happening today? Yes you are aware that there was a problem yesterday but I think the studio fixed it all so please try it again today.