Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 2379, I passed several levels on my first try yesterday, but since yesterday I noticed there is no more boosting spaceship. Did this feature get taken away? Or is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen, I just came here to check on messages and quite a few players are talking about the Space Dash/Helmet challenge. I haven't read all the messages yet but I am going to create a list of these questions and pass it along to a King Admin on Monday.