Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting Space Dash when I complete games. I get the boosters but for the last couple of days I am not getting Space Dash. Have used a cleaner but this hasn't solved the problem, just lost all my extra lives as well now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, I just came here to check on messages and quite a few players are talking about the Space Dash. I haven't read all the messages yet but I am going to create a list of these questions and pass it along to a King Admin on Monday. Are you not getting this challenge at all? Is that what you are saying? I need to categorize what's going on so please write back to let me know if you are just not seeing it at all.