Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it has been 2 months since I asked a question and was told reward were not working and my issue would be forwarded. i'm sure it was forward, I guess just no one cares! maybe change your name to King Not Care...?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @Elsa@tltgirl please let us know more information about which challenges, how long you have experienced this problem? Thanks a lot!
Thank you @Elsa
@tltgirl please let us know more information about which challenges, how long you have experienced this problem?
Thanks a lot!
Hi Tracy, I just went into your account to reread your past questions posted here on King Care. In your first and second messages you never mentioned which challenge it was for. Yes I responded to you in your second question and I did forward it to a King Admin but, unfortunately, they were very backed up due to some taking vacation and other admins sick. They have been very short handed and that could be the reason why you never received a reply. Please write back and let me know which challenge this was for. I will forward this message to a King Admin and hopefully someone can reply to you tomorrow. Below are the links to your other 2 messages so a King Admin will be able to view your previous questions.https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-won-the-weekly-race-last-week-and-got-nothing-for-ithttps://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-posted-a-question-3-weeks-ago-got-a-reply-from-elsa-none-of-the-challege-are-working
Hi Tracy, I just went into your account to reread your past questions posted here on King Care. In your first and second messages you never mentioned which challenge it was for. Yes I responded to you in your second question and I did forward it to a King Admin but, unfortunately, they were very backed up due to some taking vacation and other admins sick. They have been very short handed and that could be the reason why you never received a reply. Please write back and let me know which challenge this was for. I will forward this message to a King Admin and hopefully someone can reply to you tomorrow. Below are the links to your other 2 messages so a King Admin will be able to view your previous questions.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-won-the-weekly-race-last-week-and-got-nothing-for-it
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-posted-a-question-3-weeks-ago-got-a-reply-from-elsa-none-of-the-challege-are-working