Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After watching several people actually win this level I'm puzzled. I've unlocked all the keys but when the cherry reaches the 'exit' zone it doesn't exit but drops past the zone again. Anyone else have this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I just sent the video creator a message via Facebook Messenger to see if he can help explain how this level gets the cherry out. Hopefully he gets my message and responds to you here.
I am having the same problem it doesn't drop out of the exit zone.
You don't have to clear the waffles, otherwise the cherry will slide off the exit point.
@Johnny, thank you very much for responding to this player!
Hi Linda, I just watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=94ytNLK7jbc and I have no clue how the cherry got out. Let's see if anyone else posts here how they cleared it.