Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is definitely a technical issue with this level. Please fix it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I just wrote you on your last question. I looked at a video and have no clue how it just dropped or where it even dropped. But no one else has written about this level here on King Care. So I'm not sure if the players are still not at that level yet or if they are far ahead of the game and it was "tweaked". I am going to write to the person who did the video in your other message and ask him if he could give you an idea of how it works. He should answer back in your other message.