Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The videos to collect sweet rewards are no longer playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It might be a new glitch starting. I just opened a level on my iPhone and it showed that the click on the right side so I clicked on it and the video started to play. I will keep my eyes open for other messages for the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports it. Thanks for letting me know.
Hi Audrey, I noticed this morning that instead of the videos showing up on a specific level I saw a gift box pop up and when I clicked on it a video started and after the video I was awarded a color bomb. Did you get that gift box? I think they are testing a lot of new things lately so they are randomly choosing players to test them. You and I might have been the testers for the videos and now it appears that I might be the tester for this new one.
Hi Elsa. No I don't get gift boxes, it asks me to play the video, the red curtains open but I just have a blank black screen with a cross in the top right corner.