Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
am appalled at the price increase. Some would say I am a candy crush addict and many a time I buy gold bars but no more! Am off to find a new game, this one has just become a rip off
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julia, I am just a King Superstar who comes here and volunteers my time to help with the questions. So unfortunately, I cannot speak for them as to why they did this. I assume that you are referring to the piggy bank correct? All I can say is that the King Admins do roam this community and I'm sure that someone will see your message.