Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get the helmet after successfully winning on my iPad..but not on my mac. I don't want to lose my lollipops if I uninstall. Has this happened to anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mccandy, the studio has taken this challenge off the computer version because they found a glitch and are trying to resolve it. You can only play this challenge on a mobile device until they fix it.
Whatever you do, try NOT to uninstall the game on your mobile device because you will lose all boosters and lives. They are saved just to that device so any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them so definitely do not uninstall the game.