Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to be able to exit a game and keep the space dash or helmet, now it disappears. It's very frustrating having to go back to level 606 to build it up again. Why did they take it away?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jay, I'm not sure why they made the change. Someone wrote here saying that if you put your phone in airplane mode you can exit without losing a life. You might want to try that. With regards to the Space Dash/Helmet challenge there is a glitch with this and the studio has taken it off HTML5 until it's resolved. Supposedly it's working on mobile devices but I haven't checked it out.