Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished all levels in Candy Crush on my iPad and have a stash of goodies. Today when I went onto it I find I am on level 1 and all my stash of goodies have gone. Will everything be restored or is it gone forever?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, here are some steps to help you get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
Not sure about your boosters being reimbursed because when you play the game on a mobile device the lives and boosters are saved just to that device so you can play the game offline. Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose everything.
If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is s "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can manually go into your account to add your progress back. You might want to mention the boosters to see if they can offer you any help.