Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My buddy challenge wont load, it just keeps saying loading. On my ipad and also on my desktop pc. this has been happening for 2 days now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having this problem too, and it's persistent. Worse, I will complete buddy challenges but the buddy challenge won't recognize or count the achievements .Elsa said: Hi Sharon,Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Hi Sharon,
Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Hi Sharon, it appears that it now might be a glitch because a few players are reporting this. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but she won't get my message until she is back in the office on Monday.
Hi Sharon,Thank you for writing us here on King Care. I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.