Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi King,
I thought you might want to read the following blog responses to this level. It is true that Candy Crush is causing more stress than fun these days. But thank you for all your work creating it. I've enjoyed playing for over 6 years.
Please bring back the golden helmet (or witch hat) for laptop.
Here's what other players are saying about 3827: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/10/candy-crush-saga-level-3827-tips-and.html
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CandyMom, thank you so much for writing here and sharing the link with me. I will pass that link along to the King Admins.