Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there any reason why i do not receive Morts Helmut or the Spaceship boosters, apparently I'm not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi schmudel,
The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.
Well its been 2 weeks without either for me, doesn't take that long to fix a glitch. I'll be shocked if they come back. Without the I'll use my remaining boosters and stop playing.
please its not fun without Dash/Helmet ...we cant play